SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of October 28, 2014
OETA Studios – Tulsa, OK
Chapter Chairman Roger Newton called the meeting to order.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: Approval of Minutes as posted on the Chapter 56 website was called for, motion was requested, and motion was made, seconded, and approved by voice vote.
- Treasurer’s Report: No debits or credits, balance is $3,124
- Secretary’s report Not present, nothing to report.
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz: Not present, nothing to report.
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz: Not present, nothing to report
- EAS Report: Roger Herring reported on failed IPAWS for Central time zone and briefly discussed Bobby Bones EAS alert and that the FCC was investigating.
- Certification Report: Nothing to report.
Website Report : Nothing to report
- Old Business: No old business was discussed.
- New Business: No new business was discussed.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned
- Program: Hosted by Raun Hamilton and Brian Gleason and Dave Buck from Imagine Communications.