SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of July 23, 2019
KOED/OETA Studios – Tulsa, OK
Chapter vice-Chairman Jim Mertins called the meeting to order. Meeting attendees introduced themselves.
- Treasurer’s Report: There is a current balance of $3,856.05. There have been no debits or credits.
- Secretary’s report: Not present.
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz: Nothing to Report
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz: Nothing to report
- EAS Report: National EAS test is August 7th, 2019. Form 2 due on or before 11:59pm EDT.
- Certification Report: Nothing to Report
- Old Business: No old business to discuss
- New Business: No new business to discuss.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned
This month’s program will be presented by Jacob Daniluck from Tieline; The Codec Company. Jacob will lead a discussion about IP audio, and what consists of the Internet Protocols for streaming. We will discuss common problems, and troubleshooting tips that have developed over time from the Tieline team. These tips can be applied to Remote Broadcasts, Site-to-Site links, and even Audio over IP Networking (i.e. Dante, AES67, Wheatnet, Livewire, etc…).