SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of September 24, 2019
KOED/OETA Studios – Tulsa, OK
Chapter Chairman Don Dobbs called the meeting to order. Meeting attendees introduced themselves.
- Treasurer’s Report: There is a current balance of $3,792.54. Motion made by Richard Hardy to approve $51.57 for Roger Newton’s retirement celebration. Motion made by Richard Hardy to approve $45.70 for lunch at the 9/24/19 meeting. Both motions approved by members in attendance.
- Secretary’s report: Not present. Minutes for July & August were posted to website and Approved.
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz: Roger Newton announced the SBE has released a document from the DOD about 2GHz frequency sharing.
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz: Nothing to report
- EAS Report: National EAS test form 3 is due soon.
- Certification Report: Not present, no report
- Website Report: Web site is being transferred to a new web host. The current web host is not going to the host the site any longer
- Old Business: No old business to discuss
- New Business: No new business to discuss.
- Adjournment:Meeting was adjourned at 12:50pm
David Hubble from Marshall Electronics discussed Dante Audio Mixing and Monitoring.
For over 30 years, Marshall Electronics has specialized in the development, manufacturing and distribution of leading edge technology and products for professional audio and video applications worldwide. Based in Torrance, California, Marshall Electronics is a privately-owned American company with five distinct operating divisions: Broadcast Video, Professional A/V, Optical Systems, MXL Pro Audio, and Mogami/Tajimi Cable & Connectors.
Phone: (800) 800-6608