SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of August 13, 2013
OETA Studios –Tulsa,OK
Chapter Chairman Roger Newton called the meeting to order and asked everyone to introduce themselves.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: Approval of Minutes as posted on the Chapter 56 website was called for, motion was requested, and motion was made, seconded, and approved by voice vote.
- Treasurers Report:
Darin Hall reported that there were no credits or debits on the account since the last meeting. On 8-13-13 the current balance in the Chapter 56 checking account was $3,651.37
- Secretary’s report Roger Newton announced the July minutes were posted to the chapter website. Secretary had no additional news to report.
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz:No report – coordinator not present
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz:No report – coordinator not present
- New Business: Roger Herring discussed potentially having a mast safety course for ENG and promotions staff. He was going to check on availability of an instructor passing by the Oklahoma region.
- EAS Report: Roger Herring reported that a re-examination of the LP’s for the state was on going as some of the LP2’s were now dark and replacements needed to be found.No news on a potential EAN test for 2013 at this time.
- Certification Report:
No Report – Certification chairman not present.
- Website Report :
Nothing to report
- Old Business:
Roger Newton asked that the group to look at putting together a committee to find a location for the engineering / managers meeting for October. No decision was made at the meeting and it was tabled for future discussion.
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned
Video Testing Solutions from TektronixSponsor for the programs/lunch provided by: