SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of February 23, 2016
OETA Studios – Tulsa, OK
Chapter Chairman Roger Newton called the meeting to order.
- Treasurer’s Report: Not present, emailed report that checking account balance is $3537.76 and the last check that was written was for the PO Box for $60. Balance is 3477.76 on 2/23/16
- Secretary’s report Not present.
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz: Nothing to report.
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz: Nothing to report.
- EAS Report: NPT scheduled for Oklahoma on February 24th at 1:20pm CT. Test is voluntary but stations are encouraged to participate. Filter must be added to most boxes. There should be a follow up survey on the test
- Certification Report: Exam dates coming up, NAB April 19th, Local Chapters June 3 – 13th, August 5th – 15th, and November 4th – 20th.
- Website Report : Nothing to report
- Old Business: OAB in Tulsa. SBE members can attend for free but must register for lunch Breakfast will be at 7:30am with SBE meeting at 8:00am 8:15am – ABIP inspection seminar 8:45 – 9am – Break / vendor time 9am – 10:20a Joint SBE / OAB IT session with NAB’s Sam Matheny 10:30 – 11:45a – Mast safety 11:45 – Noon – Visit Vendors Noon – 1:30p – Luncheon with Main Convention 1:30 – 1:45p – Visit Vendors 1:45 – 3:00p – Drone Technology & Broadcasting
New Business: Announce Candidates Don Dobbs – Chairman Roger Herring – Vice-Chair Richard Hardy – Treasurer Roger Newton – SecretaryAdjournment: Meeting was adjourned
- Program: Weathervision Tim Waddle – Manager Broadcast Solutions