SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of May 22, 2018
Location: KOTV Studios, Tulsa – Sapulpa Room
Chapter Chairman Don Dobbs called the meeting to order and asked everyone to introduce themselves.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: The motion was made and seconded that the minutes be accepted as posted.
- Treasurers Report: Treasurer’s report was presented by Richard Hardy and approved.
- Secretary’s report Nothing to report
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz:
Larry Miller – No Report
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz: Richard Hardy – No Report.
- EAS Report: Roger Herring – National EAS test scheduled for September
- Certification Report: David Shaffer – No report
- Website Report : No report
- Old Business:
- New Business:
- Adjournment: Chapter thanked Telos Systems for providing lunch – Meeting was adjourned
Telos Systems provided a program on engineering tips and suggestions for maintaining transmitter and studio sites, documenting work at sites and studios, and other such helpful advice. Telos Axia/Livewire technology was also discussed and how the Axia/Livewire products are fully compliant with the AES67 AoIP standards.
Joe Mauk was originally scheduled to appear but was unable to attend due to a scheduling conflict. He will return in the future to talk about the future of broadcast telephony using VoIP / AoIP technology.
The Telos Alliance
1241 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44114 USA
+1 (216) 241-7225