SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of August 21, 2018
KOED – Tulsa, OK
Chapter Chairman Don Dobbs called the meeting to order.
- Treasurer’s Report:
Richard Hardy reported that the current account balance.
- Secretary’s report
Brett Gilbert is on vacation. Meeting minutes were approved.
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz:
Nothing to report
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz: Richard Hardy provided the report.
- EAS Report: Roger Herring reminded everyone the FCC has scheduled the annual national test for September 27th
- Certification Report:
- Old Business: Nothing to report
- New Business: No new business
Meeting was adjourned
Evertz NAB News from RF to SMPTE2110
Today’s program will be presented by Evertz and will focus on the latest advancement in Virtualized Media Infrastructure, File Based Media Processing and Software Defined Video Networking. IP as a reliable broadcast technology has come of age. IP is proven to be a legitimate replacement for traditional HD-SDI and you can minimize cost and complexity better than ever before.
Join Ron Veerman, Mid-Central US Sales Manager, with Evertz as we discuss the new advancements in broadcast technology and standards.
September – Clearcom
October – Utah Scientific Routers