SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of August 27, 2019
KOED/OETA Studios – Tulsa, OK
Chapter Chairman Don Dobbs called the meeting to order. Meeting attendees introduced themselves.
- Treasurer’s Report:There is a current balance of $3,844.11 There was a $11.94 deduction for lunch for the July 2019 meeting.
- Secretary’s reportNothing to report. Minutes of last meeting have not been posted yet.
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz:Nothing to Report
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz: Nothing to report
- EAS Report: National EAS was success with some audio quality issues reported in some areas.
- Certification Report:Not present, no report
- Old Business:No old business to discuss
- New Business:No new business to discuss.
- Adjournment:Meeting was adjourned and Don Dobbs thanked Southwest AV & Link Electronics for lunch being provided.
Tricia McRae is the National Sales Manager with Link Electronics. Link Electronics was founded in 1989 on a principle of developing quality productions at a competitive price for the broadcast industry. Link serves broadcasters in the television market, municipalities, educational institutions, and religious institutions with closed captioning services worldwide. Link offers new and advanced products including solutions for automatic real-time closed captioning.