SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of January 28, 2020
KJRH Studios – Tulsa, OK
Chapter Chairman Don Dobbs called the meeting to order. Meeting attendees introduced themselves.
- Treasurer’s Report: There is a current balance of $3,628.38. There was an $80 debits for the chapter PO Box. Motion to pay the cost was made by Richard Hardy and seconded by Don Dobbs. Motion was approved.
- Secretary’s report: Not present
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz: Roger Newton has nothing to report
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz: Richard Hardy reports KFAQ STL transmit location moved from old studios to Griffin studios at Boston Ave.
- EAS Report: No report.
- Certification Report: February test dates are still available.
- Website Report:
- Old Business:
- New Business:
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned
Rob Belle-Isle: Toshiba Broadcast and Networking systems. He spoke about IP streaming and Push media services. Rob is responsible for Business Development & Marketing Strategies to Support Toshiba’s New Media, Broadcast, UPS & Smart Community Services. We will talk about Toshiba’s Broadcast & Network Systems offering an array of solutions backed by the reliability and performance of the Toshiba brand. These include UHF Transmitters, direct-to-IP Streaming Servers for OTT applications and Flash Memory Broadcast Media Servers.
Dale Dalesio: Continental Electronics. He spoke about cutting edge transmission products that Continental is designing and building, and future of Gallium Nitrate transitors
Also present: Dave Hopson and Avery Schultz from Gates Air