SBE Chapter 56 Meeting Minutes of November 19, 2019
KOED/OETA Studios – Tulsa, OK
Chapter Chairman Don Dobbs called the meeting to order. Meeting attendees introduced themselves.
- Treasurer’s Report: There is a current balance of $3,746.84. No debits or credits.
- Secretary’s report: Minutes for October were posted to website and Approved.
- Frequency Coordination above 1 GHz: Roger Newton reports he will be on the DoD call this Thursday.
- Frequency Coordination below 1 GHz: Nothing to report
- EAS Report: Roger Herring discussed the upcoming security update and the 60 day extension.
- Certification Report:
- Website Report:
- Old Business:
- New Business: Question from Jim Mertens – How to get more chapter members to the meetings – looking for suggestions / ideas
- Adjournment: Meeting was adjourned
Richard Law with Vitec Product Solutions. Rich will be discussing advances in mobile power solutions from Anton Bauer. He will also be demonstrating the new Flowtec Tripod system, a collaborative project from Sachtler and Vinten. Finally, we will see a new lightweight RGBWW LED panel from Gemini.
Regional Account Manager – West
Vitec Production Solutions
Direct Line: +1 203.402.7942
Mobile: +1 203.447.9748